8月 5日, 2020
- Responsible for closely working with stakeholders to elicit and analyze business requirement
- Prepare user requirement (Product Backlog, User Stories, System Requirement Specification, etc), workflow, data requirement and functional specification document
- Design data modelling and application mock-up/wireframe
- Support Testers to produce testing plan and test-case
- Participate in system and acceptance testing
- Transfer requirements and work with developers team to ensure the correct implementation process
- Provide support for analysis of production issue to fix functional defect
- Good at English skills (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in UML design, data modeling
- Experience in UI visualization, wireframing
- Good understanding of product management/development
- Solid communications and documentation skills
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Business Analyst role
- Salary + Bonus
- Review 2 times/year
- Working with people who have 8-10 years of experience in the field of software, Software Architect position of the large systems.
- Guided intensive development of technology.
- Have the opportunity to work with challenges and develop one’s best abilities.
- Health insurance, the social insurance as prescribed by the State.
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Friendly, dynamic, promotion opportunities.
- Receive company’s welfares: Holidays, annual vacation, sports, team-building, advanced classes of foreign languages (English, Japanese) ...etc
- Health check once a year
- Send your CV to mail: [email protected]
- Hotline: (+84) 243 200 8754 (Ext: 1)
Skype 1: Ms Kiều Anh - anhnk256
Skype 2: Ms Hà Phạm - ha.pham1_3
Skype 3: Ms Nhung - nhung.dong_3
Skype 4: Ms Thảo Trần - thao.tran_76
Skype 5: Ms Thảo Đàm - saothienduong_dav1401
Skype 6: Ms Chi - live:.cid.bcbdca5c66eded56