Japanese Project Manager
3月 24日, 2020
- Project analysis,
- Planning, tracking and coaching,
- Team operation and resource management,
- Working with Japanese Client,
- Report to Division Manager
- IT (Software or Information System) graduation from university or equivalent,
- At least 2 years experienced working with Japanese client
- 3 years professional experience in Web/Internet or software development,
- Good communication, leadership, and teamwork skills,
- Have experience working with 30MM size project
- Excellent project management skills, include estimating, planning, organizing, and leading,
- Highly responsible, well-organized, communicative, pro-active, dare-to-lead characters,
- English: Good in technical Reading & Writing.
Having the following skills is an advantage
- Work experience in foreign companies/ overseas education.
- Have experience working with customer using CMMi level 3
- Have ability to negotiate with customer
- Have PMP certification
- Salary + Bonus
- Review 2 times/year
- Working with people who have 8-10 years of experience in the field of software, Software Architect position of the large systems.
- Guided intensive development of technology.
- Have the opportunity to work with challenges and develop one’s best abilities.
- Health insurance, the social insurance as prescribed by the State.
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Friendly, dynamic, promotion opportunities.
- Receive company’s welfares: Holidays, annual vacation, sports, team-building, advanced classes of foreign languages (English, Japanese) ...etc
- Health check once a year