PHP TECHNICAL LEADER
8月 23日, 2018
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP.
- Be responsible for training team members.
- Study requirements and design architectures and choose technologies for projects.
- Support any technical issues of the project team.
- Review code, design of the project team members.
- Manage and assign tasks to members based on project requirements, support the team members.
Working Experience Requirements:
- University/College graduated in IT major or relevant fields.
- At least 5 years working experience in projects in the field of technology in his/her charge.
- At least 3 year experience in technical management.
- Proficient in PHP, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Strong at algorithms analysis and design.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable and distributed systems.
- Experience with popular PHP frameworks, such as: Lavarel, Zend, Yii, Cake PHP..)
- Salary: negotiate. Salary review once a year.
- Guided intensive development of technology.
- Have the opportunity to work with challenges and develop one’s best abilities.
- Health insurance, the social insurance as prescribed by the State.
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Friendly, dynamic, promotion opportunities.
-Receive company’s welfares: Holidays, annual vacation, sports, team building, advanced classes of foreign languages (English, Japanese) ...etc
- Health check once a year.
Apply at [email protected]