Quality Assurance (PQA)
6月 24日, 2020
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
Working with people who have 8-10 years of experience in the field of software
Guided intensive development of technology.
Have the opportunity to work with challenges and develop one’s best abilities.
- Working with QA Leader to develop process relate to quality.
- Working with project manager (PM) to determine project development process base on Company process;
- Supporting project to follow process which be defined;
- Auditing project weekly to ensuring project’s process;
- Reminding deadline for Project manager & team;
- Raising project risk/issues; Following issues.
- Supporting project to manage customer complaint (investigate, define corrective/prevention action and follow up)
- Recording and analyzing project database to identify areas for improvement in the quality
- Meeting, reporting, other support if need;
- At least 1 year experience as PQA in software project; Working with foreign customer.
- Bachelors of Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering degree or equivalent experience;
- Have knowledge about implementation methodology such as ISO 27001, Scrum, Kaizen;
- Have Internal Auditor, Lead Auditor, Scrum master certificate is a plus;
- Fluent in English, in both verbal and writing;
- Can use Japanese is an advantage;
- Hard working, responsible, strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability of working independent and teamwork, can work under high pressure;
- Have will and interest to learn;
- Have service mindset
- Open mind
- Can support other team member well;
- Salary + Bonus
- Review 2 times/year
- Guided intensive development of technology
- Have the opportunity to work with challenges and develop one’s best abilities
- Health insurance, the social insurance as prescribed by the State
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Friendly, dynamic, promotion opportunities
- Receive company’s welfares: Holidays, annual vacation, sports, team-building, advanced classes of foreign languages (English, Japanese) ...etc
- Health check once a year.
- Send your CV to mail: [email protected]
- Hotline: (+84) 243 200 8754 (Ext: 1)
Skype 1: Ms Kiều Anh - anhnk256
Skype 2: Ms Hà Phạm - ha.pham1_3
Skype 3: Ms Nhung - nhung.dong_3
Skype 4: Ms Thảo Trần - thao.tran_76
Skype 5: Ms Thảo Đàm - saothienduong_dav1401
Skype 6: Ms Chi - live:.cid.bcbdca5c66eded56